Cornerstone, 35a Woodbury
- Entrance hall
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 25ft kitchen/living room
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Totally enclosed plot
- Parking to rear
- South-west rear garden with far reaching field views
DESCRIPTION This property is close to open countryside yet within walking distance of the village centre and amenities. The light and airy accommodation is arranged over two floors comprising, on the ground floor, an entrance hall, cloakroom, a 25ft kitchen/living room with double doors opening onto a south-west facing rear garden. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The views are absolutely stunning from upstairs where you can see open countryside for miles.
OUTSIDE The garden wraps around from the front of the house to the back and is fully enclosed by fence panelling. There is a hardstanding patio area leading from the living area. The garden is laid to lawn and is low maintenance. There is parking at the rear of the property.
SERVICES All main services are connected. The property operates on gas central heating and benefits from double glazing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Cornerstone, 35a Woodbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hungerford Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Placing Value on Your Home
At Jones Robinson, estate agents with branches at Newbury, Lambourn, Marlborough, Devizes and Didcot, we value your home. That simple phrase has two meanings for us. Of course, we value your home, as we'll come and tell you how much it's worth. However, at Jones Robinson we also value your home - we realise how much it means to you. After all, it's probably your most valuable asset.
We value property so m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102588032827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.