Selson Lane, Woodnesborough, Sandwich, Kent
- Truly stunning and modern detached family home
- Double garage and vast electric gated driveway
- Six double bedrooms, three of which have en-suites
- Beautiful countryside views as far as the eye can see
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Top quality high end fittings and finish throughout
- EPC energy rating B (86)
What the Owner says:
“We bought this property brand new four years ago prior to its internal completion and spent a year creating the house you see today. It has been a labour of love finishing off the inside with a high spec kitchen and bathrooms and the gardens to complement the beauty and quality of the build and make this a home to be really proud of. We originally planned to stay here as we love the position looking out across the countryside but we are starting a new chapter in our lives. As our business is providing high end security systems we have installed highly sophisticated security equipment with a 360 degree system incorporating CCTV and intruder detectors and lights as well as electronic entry gates together with a modern safe installed in the office. There is also Sky Q and a Soros music system in every room. The unique development of individually designed spacious and detached properties is surrounded by farmland but is only a short distance from the village of Eastry and the hamlet of Woodnesborough. Eastry includes a convenience store, two hairdressers and a beauty therapy centre as well as a pharmacy and post office. The village hall is regularly used by many local organisations, including the local theatre company, the Horticultural Society and health and fitness classes.
- Reception Hall & Dining Area: 33'9 (10.29m) x 16'7 (5.06m) narrowing to 10'4 (3.15m)
- Study: (L-shaped) 13'1 x 11'8 (3.99m x 3.56m) plus 7'7 x 7'2 (2.31m x 2.19m)
- Sitting Room: (L-shaped) 24'2 x 11'8 (7.37m x 3.56m) plus 14'6 x 4'0 (4.42m x 1.22m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 27'9 (8.46m) x 21'5 up to fitted units (6.53m) narrowing to 13'0 (3.97m)
- Utility Room
- Summer Lounge: 22'9 x 16'3 (6.94m x 4.96m)
- Gym: 19'3 x 8'9 (5.87m x 2.67m)
- Galleried Landing
- Master Bedroom: (L-shaped) 18'1 x 14'7 (5.52m x 4.45m) plus 11'8 x 2'2 (3.56m x 0.66m)
- Dressing Room: 9'4 x 9'0 (2.85m x 2.75m)
- En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: (L-shaped) 14'7 x 9'4 (4.45m x 2.85m) plus 10'4 x 6'3 (3.15m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'0 up to fitted wardrobes x 11'8 (4.58m x 3.56m)
- Galleried Landing
- Bedroom 4: 18'7 x 13'6 (5.67m x 4.12m)
- Bedroom 5: (L-shaped) 18'7 x 9'3 (5.67m x 2.82m) plus 10'8 x 3'9 (3.25m x 1.14m)
- Shower Room
- Guest Bedroom/Bedroom 6: 21'2 into fitted wardrobes x 13'3 (6.46m x 4.04m) narrowing to 7'3 x 6'2 (2.21m x 1.88m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Gated Driveway
- Double Garage: 19'4 x 19'1 (5.90m x 5.82m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Selson Lane, Woodnesborough, Sandwich, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandwich Station2.6 miles
- Aylesham Station3.9 miles
- Adisham Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16001603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.