Hove Avenue, Walthamstow, London, E17
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath
- Light and Spacious Accommodation with Modern Interiors
- Two Separate Reception Areas
- Private Garden
- Attractive Wood Flooring
- Close to Excellent Transport Links and Amenities
- 60.2 sq m / 648 sq ft
The property is enviably located just a short walk from St James Street station, with Walthamstow Queen's Road and Walthamstow Central also within easy reach, as well as regular bus routes, all providing excellent connections into Central London, the City and the West End. There are a variety of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities within easy reach, as well as the open spaces of nearby St James Park and Lee Valley Park which neighbours the Walthamstow Wetlands.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
Lots of light in the main bedroom, plus high ceilings throughout. The front door is in the traditional Warner style, which is unique to Walthamstow. It's nice to have coffee in the garden each morning (weather permitting!).
Why are you moving?
I can work remotely so am planning to live outside London.
What do you love about the area?
There are lots of great coffee shops in the area, plus The Chequers pub is only a short walk and has a great atmosphere.
The Modern Way To Move
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hove Avenue, Walthamstow, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. James Street Station0.2 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.3 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 71ihjiho_EAF_52622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.