Abbotsbury, Dorset, DT3
- Detached Property In Abbotsbury
- Beautiful Barn Conversion
- Exceptional Location
- Village With Amenities
- Considered Very Well Presented
- Character Features Throughout the Property
- Large Reception Room
- No Forward Chain
Situated conveniently between the three towns of Weymouth, Dorchester and Bridport Abbotsbury. Much of the village is owned by the Ilchester Estate and is famed for its high street lined with an array of character cottages, small shops, public houses, tea rooms, swannery, subtropical gardens and St. Catherine's Chapel that stands on a hill between the village and the coast at Chesil Beach. Train links to London Waterloo or Bristol Temple Meads via Dorchester or Weymouth
From the Monkey Jump roundabout on the outskirts of Dorchester take the exit onto the A35 and continue for around 3 miles, Take a left followed by a quick right and follow the signs marked Portesham and Abbotsbury. Pass through Portesham village and at the junction turn right signed Abbotsbury. After almost 2 miles drive into the village and take a sharp left into Church Street signed Abbotsbury Swannery. This road runs into New Barn Road and look for a right turn into Grove Lane. The property will be found on the left
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Abbotsbury, Dorset, DT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upwey Station6.0 miles
About the agent
A Larger Marketing Area with More Applicants
Welcome to Meyers, our 7 days a week High Performance Estate Agency was established in 2011.
Our sophisticated family run business is built upon strict values revolving around trust and integrity. We are proud to say that our client base is mostly attracted by recommendation.
We are a multi award winning agent offering a market leading service, listed in the 2019 Best Estate Agent Guide as
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10399209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meyers Estate Agents, Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.