Aqueduct Road, Coleorton
- Individual, spacious and versatile detached Bungalow
- Separate Annexe - Granny/teenage Suite ? Suits the larger Family
- Sought after semi-rural (yet very convenient) location
- Hall, Cloaks/WC, Lounge and Conservatory
- Kitchen/Dining Room and Utility Room
- Sun Lounge and Study
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Annexe with Bedroom, Shower Room and Living Kitchen
- In/out drive, ample car standing and Double Garage
- Wide plot with larger gardens
Bedroom three/Sitting Room
Wide plot with larger gardens, in/out drive and Double Garage
Aqueduct Road, Coleorton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station8.8 miles
About the agent
At Yopa West Midlands we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 202872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.