Wavertree Road, Streatham Hill
- A magnificent five bedroom house of 2,800 square feet
- Stunning loft conversion with floor to ceiling windows
- No Chain
- Original features and fabulous entrance hall
- Parking for two cars
- South facing garden
- Close to station
- Large utilty room and wc
An exquisite five bedroom three bathroom period house arranged over three floors with a breath-taking master suite on the top floor with magnificent views from a full width bank of floor to ceiling windows. South facing garden and parking to the front. Superb entrance hall. PERIOD HOUSE * DOUBLE FRONTED * STUNNING LOFT CONVERSION* NO CHAIN
This is a fabulous Edwardian house that has been refurbished to a high standard whilst retaining the charm and character of the period. The tone is set as you enter with an ornate hallway and fireplace with seating area and turn staircase to the first floor. The accommodation is spacious and light and beautifully decorated with many original features on show. The second floor loft conversion is a masterpiece with a bank of floor to ceiling windows and Juliet balcony that grant magnificent views to the south. Streatham Hill station and the redeveloped High Street are close by to offer shops, bars and restaurants and the commuter link to Victoria in 18 minutes.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wavertree Road, Streatham Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Hill Station0.4 miles
- Tulse Hill Station0.7 miles
- West Norwood Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Brooks Estate Agents are a truly independent Estate Agent with a commitment to excellent service.
Our dedicated team is here to help with any of your property requirements including Sales, Lettings, Financial services and Property management.
We use the highest quality marketing materials with professional photos and floorplans to ensure your property is as well presented as possible.
Please contact us for a free, no obligation market appraisal.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5f842fb54c489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooks Estate Agents, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.