Cromwell Road, Chesterfield
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Fitted Kitchen With Pantry & Separate Utility
- Separate Bay Window Dining Room
- Spacious Dual Aspect Lounge
- No Onward Chain
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Substantial Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off-Street Parking & Garage With Store Room Above
- Study, W.C, GCH, uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating TBC - Freehold
Set on a fantastic plot, this deceptively spacious property offers in excess of 1700 sq. ft. of flexible, neutrally decorated accommodation set across two levels with further scope for a prospective purchaser to modernise and re-configure to their individual requirements.
Generous living spaces on the ground floor, well proportioned bedrooms, substantial enclosed garden to the rear and off street parking all combine to create an incredibly desirable family home in a sought after location.
Ideally located a short walk from schools, Chesterfield train station, Queens Park & the many shops bars and restaurant's in Chesterfield Town Centre. Available with no onward chain.
BrochuresREDBRIK 5 Page Br...Photoplan
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cromwell Road, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station0.8 miles
- Dronfield Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795023762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.