Queens Court, Old Jamaica Road
- Approx 550 sq ft
- Private Balcony
- 0.3m to Bermondsey Station (according to google)
- Close to Bermondsey Street and Maltby Street
- Close to Shad Thames and the River
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
Queens Court is an impressive, modern development and is located just minutes away from Bermondsey Street with its array of bars, restaurants and galleries. Shad Thames and the River, Maltby Street Market and Borough Market are also all close by! This property's location really offers its owners a true London experience.
The property has an open plan Living/kitchen/dining area which leads out onto a private balcony. The apartment also has a good-sized bedroom and modern bathroom. The Queens Court development also benefits from communal gardens and ample gated bicycle storage.
For more information, please contact the Living in London Sales Team
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Queens Court, Old Jamaica Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bermondsey Station0.3 miles
- London Bridge Station0.8 miles
- Wapping Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Living in London , Canada Water Tube Station
The Booking Hall Canada Water Tube Station London, SE16 2XU
The average house price in SE16 is currently £497,872. If you're thinking of selling or would simply like an idea of how much your property is worth in the current market,
simply visit our website and click the "INSTANT VALUATION" button:
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook for regular competitions and exclusive local offers! Follow us @LivinginLondonEstateAgents
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101711002021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Living in London , Canada Water Tube Station. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.