Roxholme Road, Leasingham, Sleaford
- NO CHAIN
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS,
- FAMILY BATHROOM & GROUNDFLOOR WC
- GENEROUS REAR GARDENS WITH MATURE TREES AND BUSHES.
INVESTORS ONLY, NO CHAIN, popular village location. TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, family bathroom and DOWNSTAIRS WC. Fully enclosed large rear garden. Ideal opportunity to extend (subject to planning consents) AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING. Currently rented untill nov 2021, achieving £675 pcm
Available with no chain, this three bedroom semi-detached property occupies a larger than average plot in the quiet village of Leasingham. Having two reception rooms, kitchen and WC to the ground floor, the property further benefits from three double bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is a driveway and a fully enclosed large rear garden.
Having stairs to first floor and doors off to all main rooms
Dining Room 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Feature brick fireplace
Lounge 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Feature brick fireplace
Kitchen 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
Having a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and a single bowl sink. Integrated electric oven and four ring gas hob. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer
Having a WC.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Two built in storage cupboards
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
Comprising three piece suite of WC, pedestal sink and bath with electric shower over
To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway providing ample off road parking as well as a good sized lawn to the left hand side. A pathway to the right hand side of the property leads to a gate that gives access to the rear garden. Fully enclosed and larger than average, the garden is in the majority laid to lawn with a patio seating area as well as a range of mature shrubs, bushes and trees..
Leasingham is a bustling and popular village just 2 miles north from Sleaford. There is the Manor Farm shop, garden centre and café selling farm produce, post office and village hall. There is a great sense of community in the village, where the locals have their own Facebook group and even jointly own the public house 'The Duke of Wellington'.
There is a village primary school, St Andrews Church of England rated 'Ofsted Good'
Good road links to the A15 & A17 and Train stations at Sleaford and Ruskington serving London's Kings Cross in approx. 2 hours.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Roxholme Road, Leasingham, Sleaford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ruskington Station2.0 miles
- Sleaford Station2.2 miles
- Rauceby Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sleaford William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Sleaford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH109330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.