Portland Rise, Finsbury Park, London, N4
- Chain Free & Share of Freehold
- Lower Ground Floor Period Conversion
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Bright, Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Light and Spacious Open Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Large Sash Windows and Central Heating
- Short Walk to Finsbury Park and Manor House Stations
- Close to Shops, Amenities, and Beautiful Finsbury Park
- External Bike Storage
- 400 sq ft / 37.2 sq m
Tenure: Share of Freehold, 995 years remaining
1. What do you love most about your home?
This flat is small but yet feels so spacious. The layout means that it feels roomy and you can
configure it a number of different ways to make it work for you. What sold it to me was the huge
sash windows, which make it incredibly light, despite it being just below the ground floor. Even on
winter days the sunlight makes it so bright.
2. Why are you moving?
This flat was the first property I'd owned and was such a special purchase for me. We left when I was
pregnant with my first child and it has gone in to be a rental home for lots of lovely couples. We left
London a few years ago and have finally bought our second property, which is in desperate need of
renovation - selling this flat, although it makes me sad, enables us to turn where we live now from a
house to a home. I hope that flat can be that for someone new now.
3. What do you love about the area?
The change I've seen in this area since I bought the flat has been huge and yet the sense of small community it has remains. The Brownswood Tavern down the road holds so many memories for me and Finsbury and Clissold Parks, both so close have been places we've walked, run and picnic'ed for years. The flat's location, with Finsbury Park and Manor House both so accessible means it takes 20 minutes to get into Central London, which was so convenient for work and for night's out.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, leading into the bright reception room with wide feature bay with sash windows, and ample space for relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further space for appliances. There is a spacious double bedroom with plenty of space for free-standing furniture, and a stylish bathroom with modern suite and elegant tiling.
The property is very conveniently located within easy access of both Manor House and Finsbury Park stations, each offering unrivalled cross-London connections, as well as regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. The area is well served by an array of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities, all within a short walk, with the beautiful open spaces of Finsbury and Clissold Parks also close-by.
Viewings are highly recommended.
The Modern Way To Move
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Portland Rise, Finsbury Park, London, N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manor House Station0.2 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.5 miles
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.7 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ghh8nx6r_EAF_52675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.