Hazelmount Crescent, Carnforth
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Five Bedroom Detached Property, Occupying a Spacious Plot
- Lounge and Dining Room, Kitchen Diner with Appliances
- Main Bedroom with EnSuite Wet Room, Family Shower Room
- Summer house, Tandem Garage, Car port, Single Garage, Gardens
The spacious reception entrance hallway is fitted with wood flooring and has a storage cupboard which is ideal for coats and shoe storage. There are two double bedrooms, one to the front aspect and one to the rear and a spacious four piece bathroom suite comprises corner shower unit, panel bath, wc and wash basin with heated towel rail.
The light and airy lounge is a great size and has a recently fitted carpet, log burning stove with a stone hearth and dual aspect windows to the front and rear overlooking the garden. There is a door from the lounge leading to a very generous dining room which has lovely views over the garden and is great for entertaining.
The kitchen diner is fitted with units in maple comprising of wall, drawer and base units with an integrated electric oven and grill, double sink and drainer, window overlooking the patio area, tiled splash backs and work surfaces to complement plus a door to a useful utility room.
The main bedroom is a great size with built-in wardrobes and also has the added surprise of a modern wet room.
To the first floor from the hallway, a winding staircase leads to a spacious landing area (which could be ideal for those of you working from home) leads to two good size bedrooms.
Outside the property, there is a ample parking and an extended single garage with an attached storage shed, accessible from both ends the carport adding extra storage/parking space. There is a detached garage at the bottom of the plot and a lawned garden with a south east aspect, surrounded by trees, which some have TPO’s on them (tree preservation orders). The additional garden at the rear of the property has two glass green houses. There is a spacious timber summerhouse, suitable for an office or playroom, as it has plumbing and a wc and sink, separate kitchen sink and power points too. All plumbed to mains sewage, mains water and electric. A log store is located at the bottom of the garden near the summerhouse.
What The Agent Says
This must be viewed as the property extends to the rear with the gardens that cannot be seen from the front aspect.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Hazelmount Crescent, Carnforth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carnforth Station0.4 miles
- Silverdale Station2.7 miles
- Bare Lane Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 222656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Carnforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.