New Road, Chatteris
- Extended, Detached, Three Bedroom Cottage
- Presented to a Very High Standard
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen/ Diner
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Close to Local School
Looking for a lovely detached cottage located in a popular area of Chatteris? This lovely three bedroom detached property has space and flexibility, whilst offering a gardener's delight and off road parking. CALL TO VIEW.
Stairs to first floor, doors to all rooms
LOUNGE 13'7" x 11'2" (4.14m x 3.40m)
Double glazed window to side aspect, fireplace and surround, radiator
Kitchen/Diner 14'8" x 13'8" (4.47m x 4.17m)
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink, built in pantry cupboard, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated full size dishwasher, space for range style cooker, wall mounted extractor hood, breakfast bar, tiled splashback and surround, door leading to inner hall.
Family Room 13'3" x 10'8" (4.04m x 3.25m) Double glazed window to side aspect, recessed downlights, radiator, French doors leading to rear garden, double doors to kitchen/diner
6' x 3' (1.83m x 0.91m)
Access to downstairs WC/shower room
Downstairs WC/Shower Room
Low level WC, basin, double walk in shower cubicle
6' x 4' (1.83m x 1.22m)
Storage cupboard, understairs cupboard housing boiler, heated towel rail, door to WC, door to kitchen area
First Floor Landing
15' x 3' (4.57m x 0.91m)
Double glazed Window to rear aspect, doors to all bedrooms
13'3" x 10'10" (4.04m x 3.30m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, window to side aspect, opening to dressing area
9'4" x 7' (2.84m x 2.13m)
Wardrobe, door leading to landing, open aspect flowing through into bedroom area.
13'6" x 11'2" (4.11m x 3.40m)
Window to side, wardrobes, radiator
10'6" x 11' max 8' min (3.20m x 3.56m) Double Glazed window to side aspect, wardrobes/storage area, loft hatch, radiator
9'5" x 6'4" (2.87m x 1.93m)
Low level WC, basin, L shaped bath with shower over, mixer taps and shower attachment, tiled splashback, tiled floor, airing cupboard.
Outside Wash House
Plumbing for a washing machine. Space for a tumble dryer.
Extensive new patio area, gated access, large rear garden of decked terrace area overlooking extensive garden of lawn, flowers, trees and shrubs. A collection of outdoor storage areas, various storage shed. Side garden leading to front.
The property has 16 solar panels, fully paid for with around 15 years of income left. Recently replaced fencing to boarders and an extended and improved patio area.
The Property owners also advise that they will have a right of way over the neighbours driveway to create parking to the front of the property for multiple vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
New Road, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station5.8 miles
About the agent
The complete property service, from selling your home and finding your next, to sourcing the right mortgage solution to suit you and offering a modern, customer-friendly conveyancing service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.