Middle Hay View, Sheffield
- NO CHAIN
- GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £75,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
Guide Price - £70,000 - £75,000 - Offered to the market with no onwards chain, this spacious three bedroom mid terrace property, located in the convenient area of Gleadless Valley. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Guide Price - £70,000 - £75,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross would like to present this three bedroom mid terrace property, offered to the market with no onwards chain. Comprising of a spacious lounge, separate dining room, fully fitted kitchen, family bathroom and utility room on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms, one with a balcony. To the front of the property is a yard area, and to the rear are two garages. Middle Hay View is conveniently located, close to good transport links, amenities found in Gleadless Townend, and close to local schools. This property would suit a range of buyers, from investors to first time buyers, and is the perfect property for the owner to add their own touch to. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Property is accessed via utility room providing storage space.
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' 4" max ( 4.34m x 3.15m max )
The lounge comprises of a rear facing double glazed window with superb views, and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 10" max ( 3.15m x 2.69m max )
The dining room comprises of a rear facing double glazed window, a fireplace surround, and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 11" max ( 2.72m x 3.02m max )
The fully fitted kitchen comprises of a range of matching eye level and base units with surfaces over, and is fully equipped with a sink and drainer, hob and oven, plumbing for a washing machine. and a front facing double glazed window.
The family bathroom comprises of a wash hand basin, bath tub, shower cubicle, W.C, central heating radiator, and is partly tiled.
Bedroom One 15' x 11' max ( 4.57m x 3.35m max )
Bedroom One comprises of a central heating radiator and double glazed patio doors onto the balcony, with terrific views.
Bedroom Two 9' x 15' 1" max ( 2.74m x 4.60m max )
Bedroom two comprises of a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 9' 3" max ( 2.67m x 2.82m max )
Bedroom three comprises of a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a private yard area accessed via a gate.
The property has two garages, one with powered door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Middle Hay View, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herdings Park Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Herdings Leighton Road Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Gleadless Townend Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bannercross William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bannercross
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC105502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.