The Marches, Fernhurst, Haslemere, GU27
- Stylish Link Detached Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Hub
- Second Reception Room/Playroom
- Downstairs W.C.
- Principal Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Lovely Family Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Driveway Parking & Store Garage
The accommodation is well presented, providing a light and welcoming feeling comprising an entrance hall with ample storage, this opens to a stunning open plan kitchen/ dining/ family hub. There is then a separate reception room with door to the garden and a cloakroom completes the ground floor. Upstairs from the landing the principal bedroom has a en suite shower room, there are three further bedrooms and beautiful refitted family bathroom.
Outside to the front there is private parking for two/three cars and a raised terrace garden with decking and useful bin store below, the driveway also gives access to a store garage with power and light (Please note the garage would no longer fit a car). The rear garden is private and has been landscaped to create a fabulous space with artificial lawn, shrub borders and patio areas. EPC-D
Located within the South Downs National Park and conveniently close to the centre of Fernhurst with day to day shops and facilities including Fernhurst Primary School, newsagent/general store, fabulous greengrocers selling local produce, post office, chemist, restaurants and a pub on the green. Haslemere is a short drive away with a range of shops, restaurants, coffee houses and leisure facilities. There are good road links to London and the south coast and Haslemere mainline station offers a fast service to London Waterloo in 49 minutes.
A stylish and contemporary family home.
The Marches, Fernhurst, Haslemere, GU27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station3.0 miles
- Liphook Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Our Haslemere office is centrally located in the High Street and responsible for sales and lettings of properties across Haslemere and its neighbouring villages, all of which sit in the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Haslemere became a popular location in the late 19th and early 20th century when people started building substantial detached family homes here to take advantage of the easy access to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 326336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.