Farr Road, Enfield
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Approx 40ft Rear Garden
- Within Easy Reach of Enfield Town & Gordon Hill Stations
- Within Catchment of Sought After Local Schools
- Close to Local Shops & Amenities
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Double Bedrooms
- CHAIN FREE
Lounge / Reception One - 3.66m x 3.35m (12'85 x 11'93) - Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double radiator, TV point, telephone point, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Dining Room / Reception Two - 4.27m x 2.74m (14'56 x 9'56) - Double radiator, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Fitted Kitchen - 3.05m x 2.74m (10'77 x 9'56) - Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, range of base and eye level units with granite effect work surfaces, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, textured ceiling, power points, tiled flooring.
Bathroom - 2.44m x 1.52m (8'92 x 5'34) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, extractor fan, textured ceiling, double radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing - Laminate wood style flooring. Doors to
Bedroom One - 4.57m x 3.05m (15'23 x 10'32) - Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, textured ceiling, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Bedroom Two - 4.27m x 1.83m (14'57 x 6'81) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in storage cupboard, double radiator, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Bedroom Three - 2.74m x 2.72m (9'20 x 8'11) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Garden Approx 40Ft - Mainly laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders, wooden garden shed.
BrochuresBrochureFarr Road, Enfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Farr Road, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station0.6 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.7 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Enfield Town was first established in 1991, now over 26 years later and due to our successful reputation and high demand, we have now successfully opened another 14 Branches across North and East London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Enfield Town with its beautiful surroundings is a highly sought after area, with direct train links straight into London it is an easy commute for those working or wanting quick access to the City. There is also eas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30105328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.