Highfield Lane, Sheffield, S60
- WAS £279,995 NOW £269,995 (save £10,000)
- £10,000 DEPOSIT BOOST
- £2,000 TOWARDS MOVING COSTS
- OR ASK US ABOUT PART EXCHANGE
- Semi-detached home with allocated parking
- South facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- Flexible space for a separate study
- En suite main bedroom
- Book an appointment today
WAS £279,995 (SAVE £10,000). WE'LL GIVE YOU A £10,000 DEPOSIT BOOST and £2,000 TOWARDS MOVING COSTS. The heart of this home is the stylish, open-plan kitchen with family and dining areas. French doors open out onto the turfed South facing garden. Complementing the ground floor is the fourth bedroom, which can be used as a study, and the cloakroom. On the first floor you’ll find the relaxing lounge area and the spacious main bedroom, with en suite shower room. Upstairs to the second floor you’ll find a double bedroom, an airy single bedroom and family bathroom. ASK US ABOUT PART EXCHANGE.
- Kitchen - 1866mm x 3060mm (6'1'' x 10'0'')
- Family / Dining - 3936mm x 4820mm (12'10'' x 15'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 1866mm x 2749mm (6'1'' x 9'0'')
- Wc - 861mm x 1649mm (2'9'' x 5'4'')
- Lounge - 3936mm x 3630mm (12'10'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3936mm x 3042mm (12'10'' x 9'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1551mm x 2163mm (5'1'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3936mm x 3508mm (12'10'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3936mm x 3325mm (12'10'' x 10'10'')
- Bathroom - 1761mm x 1963mm (5'9'' x 6'5'')
BrochuresBrochure for Momentum, Waverley
Highfield Lane, Sheffield, S60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodhouse Station1.3 miles
- Darnall Station1.8 miles
- Valley Centertainment Tram Stop2.3 miles
About the development
- Deals available
- Save 20% on an apartment
- Show Homes now open
- All our homes come complete with fully turfed gardens
- Fantastic commuter links
- Great local amenities
Barratt Developments is the nation's largest house builder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain.
Established in 1958 by Sir Laurie Barratt, our business is acquiring land, obtaining planning consents and building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live. This is supported by our expertise in land, design, construction and sales and marketing.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putt
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.