East Parade, Harrogate, HG1 5LQ
- Fully let & income producing
- IDEAL INVESTMENT BUY
- 2 self-contained bedsits
- 10 additional bedsits
- 4 shower rooms & 2 WC's
The properties are fully let and income producing, therefore making this an ideal investment opportunity.
The building is situated on East Parade within comfortable walking distance of the town centre and all of its amenities. There are a good range of facilities within the immediate vicinity and due to the central location the property will appeal to a wide variety of purchasers. Easy access can also be gained to the train station in Harrogate's town centre.
Tenancy Information 1 - £675 per calendar month.
2 - £695 per calendar month
3 - £475 per calendar month
4 - £475 per calendar month
5 - £525 per calendar month
6 - £525 per calendar month
7 - £525 per calendar month
8 - £525 per calendar month
9 - £525 per calendar month
10 - £500 per calendar month
11 - £550 per calendar month
12 - £475 per calendar month
Total Income: £77,640.00 Per Annum.
Services All mains services are connected to the property.
Council Tax Band TBC.
Directions Following East Parade from the Odeon roundabout in a northern direction the subject premises are located on the left hand side.
Details Produced 12th October 2020.
BrochuresCustom A4 4 Page ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
East Parade, Harrogate, HG1 5LQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.1 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.0 miles
- Starbeck Station1.5 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268007886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.