Mount Parade, Harrogate, HG1 1BX
- ATTENTION INVESTORS
- Fully let & income producing
- 2 self-contained bedsits
- 6 additional bedsits
- 2 shower rooms & separate WC
The properties are fully let and income producing, therefore making this an ideal investment opportunity.
The property is located within Harrogate town centre, affording excellent access to the centre with it's many amenities and is ideally located as a residential investment.
Tenancy Information Studio - £575 per calendar month
Flat 1A - £525 per calendar month
Flat 1B - £500 per calendar month
Flat 1C - £645 per calendar month
Flat 2A - £500 per calendar month
Flat 2B - £475 per calendar month
Flat 2C - £475 per calendar month
Flat 2D - £475 per calendar month
Total Income: £50,040 per annum
Services All mains services are connected to the property.
Council Tax Band A.
Directions From West Park in Harrogate town centre, proceed down Parliament Street. At the traffic lights at the bottom of the hill turn right into Kings Road. Stay in the right hand lane and at the traffic lights turn right into Cheltenham Crescent. Stay in the left hand lane and with Vivado Restaurant on the left hand side, turn left into Cheltenham Mount. Continue along Cheltenham Mount and Mount Parade is on the right hand side - the property is on the left hand side.
Details Produced 12th October 2020.
BrochuresCustom A4 4 Page ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Mount Parade, Harrogate, HG1 1BX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.2 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.2 miles
- Starbeck Station1.6 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268007877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.