Mayfield Grove, Harrogate, HG1 5HD
- ATTENTION INVESTORS
- FULLY LET
- 6 self-contained bedsits
- 3 additional bedsits
- 3 bathrooms
The properties are fully let and income producing, therefore making this an ideal investment opportunity.
Mayfield Grove is ideally located within moments walking distance of the town centre and all of its amenities. Due to the property's position it is an ideal investment buy, appealing to a variety of occupants including the commuter, as easy access can be gained onto a good road and rail network leading to the larger cities within the area.
Tenancy Information Flat 1A - £650 per calendar month
Flat 1B - £675 per calendar month
Flat 1C - £575 per calendar month
Flat 1D - £650 per calendar month
Flat 1E - £650 per calendar month
Flat 2A - £650 per calendar month
Flat 2B - £695 per calendar month
Flat 2C - £595 per calendar month
Flat 2D - £675 per calendar month
Total Income: £69,780 per annum.
Services All mains services are connected to the property.
Council Tax Band A.
Directions From the Odeon cinema proceed along East Parade and at the mini roundabout turn left into Bower Road. Proceed under the railway bridge and turn right into Mayfield Grove.
Details Produced 12th October 2020.
BrochuresCustom A4 4 Page ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Mayfield Grove, Harrogate, HG1 5HD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.3 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.3 miles
- Starbeck Station1.5 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268007875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.