Heather Drive, Ascot
* 6700 square feet of luxurious accommodation in all including the garage and apartment.
* Situated in one of Sunningdale's most prestigious private roads.
* Beautifully landscaped gardens with a South-easterly aspect to the rear.
* New 10m x 4.5m heated swimming pool with a 'bench' along one side and an electrical safety cover.
* Ceramic tiled pool surround flowing across the rear of the property and seamlessly into the super kitchen.
* Backing onto Chobham Common and siding onto the 12 green of the championship course at Wentworth.
* Stunning kitchen/breakfast/family room with top of the range Siematic fitted kitchen incorporating Wolf and Gaggenau appliances.
* 13m run of 'IQ' floor to ceiling windows overlooking the pool and garden which slide back to give an opening of 10m to bring the garden into the house on a summers day.
* Elegant reception rooms.
* Superb master bedroom suite with refitted master bathroom and large balcony.
* Generous second floor games room.
* One bedroom staff flat with independent access.
* Excellent rear lobby and back of house utility/link.
* Three car garage.
* Good quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
* In-house sound system and CCTV surveillance.
* Electric gates and long driveway.
* An exceptional home in a tranquil setting.
The property is situated in one of Sunningdale's most exclusive private roads (covenanted by the Wentworth Club) just a short walk from Sunningdale's centre with its excellent shops, restaurants, mainline station and Waitrose supermarket. Other nearby local centres include Virginia Water and Ascot, and the larger towns of Windsor and Guildford are within a short drive. Communications in the area are excellent with the M25, M3 and M4 close by, giving fast access to London, Heathrow and Gatwick airports, and the national motorway network. The mainline train station at Sunningdale provides a regular service into Waterloo, taking around 50 minutes.
Schooling in the area is exceptional with many renowned schools nearby such as Eton College, Lambrook, St Mary's Ascot, Wellington College and St. George's Weybridge. The property is also well located for international schools such as ACS International in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.
Sporting activities in the area are numerous with Royal Ascot nearby along with a selection of first class golf and country clubs including Sunningdale, Swinley Forest, Foxhills and Queenwood. The world-famous Wentworth Golf Club also has its own tennis, swimming and leisure facilities.
Walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake, Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park where Polo is played during the summer on Smiths Lawn. The Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club is also close at hand. For fine dining there are many very good restaurants, bistros, brasseries and pubs in the area along with the Wentworth Club and Coworth Park Hotel.
Fixtures and fittings
Carpets curtains light fittings by separate negotiation
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage
Windsor Maidenhead Borough Council
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Heather Drive, Ascot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunningdale Station0.5 miles
- Longcross Station1.2 miles
- Virginia Water Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_611707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.