Crossways Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Two detached dwellings – one beautiful character house & a lodge house
- Seven en-suite bedrooms as well as owners' accommodation
- Large guest dining area & private lounge bar with licence
- Beautiful well-maintained wrap around gardens
- Large parking area & detached timber garage
- Established & popular bed & breakfast opportunity
- EPC energy rating B (84)
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Bar: 22'3 x 13'8 (6.79m x 4.17m)
- Dining Area: 22'6 x 13'9 (6.86m x 4.19m) plus 10'9 x 10'9 (3.28m x 3.28m)
- Still Room: 9'9 x 4'5 (2.97m x 1.35m)
- Kitchen: 20'4 x 18'6 (6.20m x 5.64m)
- Utility Room: 9'9 x 7'3 (2.97m x 2.21m)
- Laundry Room: 6'5 x 5'5 (1.96m x 1.65m)
- Study: 17'8 x 14'4 (5.39m x 4.37m)
- Room 1: Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 12'5 (4.27m x 3.79m)
- Room 1: En-Suite
- Room 1: Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 9'9 (3.79m x 2.97m)
- Room 1: Separate Cloakroom
- Room 2: Bedroom: 23'1 x 14'10 (7.04m x 4.52m)
- Room 2: En-Suite
- Room 3: Bedroom: 14'0 x 12'0 (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Room 3: En-Suite: 10'2 x 5'1 (3.10m x 1.55m)
- Room 4: Bedroom: 16'1 x 12'8 (4.91m x 3.86m)
- Room 4: En-Suite: 9'0 x 4'8 (2.75m x 1.42m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 8'8 (3.58m x 2.64m)
- En-Suite: 8'1 x 3'0 (2.47m x 0.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'3 x 9'0 (4.35m x 2.75m)
- En-Suite: 6'0 x 5'6 (1.83m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 3: 17'6 x 11'8 (5.34m x 3.56m)
- En-Suite: 6'5 x 5'5 (1.96m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'8 x 8'7 (3.56m x 2.62m)
- En-Suite: 8'1 x 3'1 (2.47m x 0.94m)
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Parking Area
- Timber Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Crossways Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde Pier Head Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 60902145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.