Lytton Road, Leicester, LE2
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 929051
£85 per person per week.
Large open plan lounge and kitchen. With breakfast bar real wood floors and ample seating.
6 double bedrooms. All with good sized study space and plenty of storage
2 bathrooms. Both with showers
Free storage. A free option to store your belongings over the summer
Bills included package available.
Ideal location. In the heart of Clarendon Park close to Queens Road bars and shops.
Available with bills included.
This well-proportioned student accommodation in the sort after area of Clarendon Park is just a moment’s walk away from both the university and Queens Road bars and shops.
It has been purposely converted to give 6 double bedrooms all of approximately the same size. There are 2 bathrooms, both with showers.
The open plan lounge and kitchen has seating for 6, plus a breakfast bar and stools. The fully fitted kitchen has room for plenty of cupboard and worktop space plus two large fridge freezers.
Converted to today’s building regulations the house benefits from modern insulation, and double-glazing throughout, meaning the house is both energy efficient and very secure.
Move in when you like including evenings or weekends from July 1st. We can offer a bills included package, and you can also take advantage of free storage over the summer for items such a push bikes etc.
Due to their high quality and competitive pricing our student properties in this area go very quickly; in order to have the most choice, please act quickly.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,205.00 per month (£508.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £400.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 929051
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Lytton Road, Leicester, LE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.1 miles
- South Wigston Station2.4 miles
- Narborough Station4.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 92905116102020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.