Thurloe Square, London, SW7
- Meticulously refurbished
- Grand proportions
- Best part of Thurloe Square
- Stunning garden views
- Landscaped private garden
This exquisitely presented family home occupies a prime position in the square, sitting in the middle of the quieter eastern terrace and enjoying far-reaching green views to the west over the square gardens.
Having been intelligently configured and meticulously refurbished by the current owners to the highest standard, using the finest materials, this property offers outstanding family accommodation with an excellent array of formal and informal entertaining space complimented by an outstanding principal bedroom suite, four generous children's bedrooms and a beautiful guest bedroom suite.
A large and beautifully designed rear garden and roof terrace offers excellent and private outdoor space. The property is entitled to have access to the private square gardens.
Thurloe Square is centrally located and one of London's finest garden square, being opposite the Victoria & Albert Museum, as well as being within close proximity to Hyde Park, the shops and restaurants of South Kensington, Chelsea and Knightsbridge.
Square Footage: 4,858 sq ft
Thurloe Square, London, SW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
- Knightsbridge Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLH180015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Sloane Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.