High Grange Farm, Plompton, HG5 8NE
- Development & Investment opportunity
- Numerous original features
- Series of outbuildings
- Fabulous location
- Good for the commuter
- Sporting and mineral rights
Adjacent to the main residence and adjoining the rear in part are a series of outbuildings as listed below and shown on the enclosed plan. The whole estate extends to approximately 314.1 acres (127 ha), which includes approximately 39.56 acres (16 ha) of woodland, with the remaining land for arable use.
The location is without doubt the "jewel in the crown" being completely rural and approximately 5 miles to the South East of Harrogate's town centre, with easy access being gained to the Southern bypass and in turn the A1(M), which links with the region's motorway network.
1 Building - 90' x 48'6" (27.4m x 14.8m) Block & timber.
2 Lockups 2 - 58'9" x 22' (17.9m x 6.7m) x 2 arranged as 7 lockups and garage.
3 Stone building - 35'8" x 18'8" (10.9m x 5.7m)
4 Former brick pig unit 72'9" x 20'8" (22.2m x 6.3m)
5 Stone lean to 36'5" x 12'4" (11.1m x 3.8m)
6 Steel frame - 70'6" x 47'4" (21.5m x 14.4m)
7 Steel frame 90'8" x 48' (27.6m x 14.6m)
8 Building closest to house - 91'3" x 31'9" (27.8m x 9.7m)
9 Separate and steel frame - 133'6" x 52'7" (40.7m x 16.0m)
SPORTING & MINERAL RIGHTS The sporting and mineral rights are included in the sale so far as they are owned or exist.
RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all restrictive covenants, both public and private, whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
WAYLEAVES, EASEMENTS & RIGHTS OF WAY The property is sold subject to all Rights of Way, public and private, which may affect the property.
LOCAL AUTHORITY Harrogate Borough Council, Luke's Mount, Harrogate, HG1 2AE. Tel:
METHOD OF SALE The property is offered for sale by private treaty and is available as a whole. The vendor reserves the right to conclude the sale by any other method and may consider offers for part.
TENURE AND OCCUPATION The tenure of the property is understood to be freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity are connected to the main house, heating is via a wood pellet boiler and drainage is to a septic tank.
DIRECTIONS Leaving Harrogate via the A661 Wetherby Road, continue to the roundabout on the Southern Bypass and go straight on towards Wetherby. After approximately one mile take the left hand turn at the triangle of grass towards Plompton Rocks. Continue between the gatehouses and follow the road for approximately quarter of a mile and turn right, go over the cattle grid and keep right, the property will appear in front of you.
BrochuresCustom 8 Page Lan...
High Grange Farm, Plompton, HG5 8NE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station2.3 miles
- Starbeck Station2.5 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station3.2 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268006406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.