Fitzwilliam Street, Swinton, Mexborough
- *****OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £500,000*****
- Four bedroom detached home with stunning rear garden. Desirable street & sought after location
- Close to local amenities/bars/restaurants & train station
- Additional accommodation which could be used as annex
- Ample off street parking, Triple garage, CCTV, Solar Panels
LARGER THAN LIFE. There is room for all the family in this substantial & prestigious 4 bedroom detached. Boasting an additional versatile area which could be used as an annex - this is truly a rare opportunity to purchase something of this size & quality. INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
LARGER THAN LIFE. There is room for all the family in this substantial & prestigious 4 bedroom detached home. Boasting an additional versatile area which could be used as an annex - this is truly a rare opportunity to purchase something of this size & quality. INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
Having outside lighting and paved steps.
Double doors to front opening in to entrance hall with open staircase housing under stairs storage with wine rack and cloaks.Feature fireplace with cast iron insert and living coal effect gas fire and central heating radiator.
Having double glazed windows to front and side, Bespoke fitted desk, filing drawers and cupboards,Telephone point, Central heating radiator and door to Utility area and access to annex.
Having UPVC double glazed window to front with one central heating radiator and air con.
Lounge 22' 9" x 15' 2" ( 6.93m x 4.62m )
Electric fire set into surround with UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, chandelier from ceiling, laminate flooring and two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 14' 11" extending to 5' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.55m extending to 1.80m x 3.51m )
Having UPVC double glazed patio doors opening into rear court yard. Built in shelving, amtico flooring and two central heating radiator.
Family Room 14' 1" x 16' 6" plus bay window ( 4.29m x 5.03m plus bay window )
Having UPVC double glazed bay window to rear and window to side with built in TV-station/storage unit. Electric fire set into surround and central heating radiators.
Kitchen 16' 10" max x 17' 7" max ( 5.13m max x 5.36m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss white wall and base units, granite work surface and central island. Inset stainless steel sink unit, integrated De.Dietrich double oven,hob with extractor, microwave/grill, steamer and coffee machine. Built in NEF washing machine and dishwasher. Two integrated fridges, freezer and zip purified/filtered hot and cold tap. Part tiling to wall, under and over surface lighting, one central heating and two UPVC double windows to rear.
Fitted shelving, Plumbing for Automatic washing machine, Worcester Bosch combination boiler to serve main house. Access to inner hallway and Annex
Down Stairs W.C
Having W/C and tiled flooring.
Having UPVC double glazed window to front and one central heating radiator.
Master Bedrooms 15' 10" plus recess max x 20' 6" ( 4.83m plus recess max x 6.25m )
Having UPVC double glazed windows to front and side with raised platform for bed set into alcove, Electric fire set into surround, two central heating radiators and built in TV area. Double doors leading into en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
Having sliding door wardrobes with hanging space, shelves and drawers. With door leading to balcony and Underfloor heating.
Fully tiled with his and her vanity unit, W/C and separate shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, down lighters from vanity unit, shaver point. Under floor heating and UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 12' 3" max ( 4.55m x 3.73m max )
Front facing double room with UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes and one central heating radiator with TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' x 14' 10" ( 3.35m x 4.52m )
Rear facing double room , built in wardrobes over bed with down lighters,TV and Telephone points, laminate flooring and one central heating radiator.
Having separate shower cubicle, W/C, hand wash basin and vanity unit and chromium heated towel rail. UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear.
Bedroom Four 7' 10" max x 14' ( 2.39m max x 4.27m )
Front facing room with UPVC double glazed window, one central heating radiator and built in wardrobes with overhead cupboards to each side where there are spaces for single beds.
Fully tiled bathroom comprising of bath with mixer taps, two alcoves behind with down lighters. Vanity hand wash basin, W/C and chromium towel rail. Airing cupboard, underfloor heating and UPVC double glazed opaque window to side.
An Inner hallway leads from the Utility Room to the annex having two separate spacious rooms the smaller of which has two double glazed windows to the rear and side,Two Central heating radiators and wash hand basin. The dividing wall and window between the rooms is sound-proofed.
The larger room has two central heating radiators, access to the loft which houses the Worcester Bosch combination boiler servicing the annexe. There is a double glazed door with double glazed side panel leading to the gardens. A door leads off this room to the fully fitted kitchen built in oven and microwave, fridge freezer. The Annex has independent access via a ramp with spindle rail and is accessed via a solid Wooden gate to the side of the a Garage Block. There are 16 Solar panels on the Annex roof.
Having ample driveway to front with automatic gates, THREE garages with automatic doors, lighting, power and plumbing. Loft ladder to spacious boarded loft with lighting.
Triple garage with automatic doors, plumbing, built in loft and power and lighting.
Established specimen trees, shrubs , evergreen and flower borders with pathways.
There are two further paved areas and an enclosed decking area at the top end of the garden. Large Alton Cedar wood greenhouse with power and plumbing, large Cedar wood shed with double doors and windows, small timber shed, Gazebo with tiled roof. Several outdoor plumbed water access points. Dusk to Dawn lights to the front, side and rear, fully working lamp posts to front and rear. Fully enclosed rear garden with locked gate to side aspect. Full Alarmed Security system with CCTV both inside and outside the property and garages .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fitzwilliam Street, Swinton, Mexborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station0.4 miles
- Mexborough Station1.2 miles
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mexborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Mexborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB113112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.