The Green, Steeple Claydon
- Living room with fireplace
- Open plan kitchen
- Under floor heating in kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed garden
- Single garage
- Off road parking for one car
- Available January 2021
Upstairs the property boasts a good size master bedroom with built in wardrobes and an en suite with WC, basin and shower. There is a second double bedroom and a smaller single bedroom. The family bathroom comprises of, WC, basin, bath and separate shower.
Outside there is an enclosed garden, with access to the single garage. There is parking for one car along with plenty of on street parking is required.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Green, Steeple Claydon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester North Station7.3 miles
About the agent
Here at Open Doors we understand that moving is an exciting time, however it can also be a stressful one. That's why we are here to ensure that your move goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Our knowledgeable team are able to help you with any questions you may have no matter how big or small. What really stands us apart from other agencies is our genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103382002058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open Doors, Buckingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.