Braxted Park , Streatham
- Lovely Edwardian conversion
- First floor
- Beautifully presented
- Close to Streatham and Streatham Common Station
- Close to local amenities
- Chain free
- Moments from Streatham Common and the Rookery
A lovely one bedroom flat, located on a popular road near Streatham Common. The flat is well presented and forms part of this handsome Edwardian house. EDWARDIAN CONVERSION * CHAIN FREE * CLOSE TO COMMON
A beautifully presented one bedroom flat on Braxted Park. The flat comprises large and bright reception room, kitchen fitted with appliances, large double bedroom and tiled bathroom. This property benefits from being within close proximity to Streatham Common and Streatham BR, the amenities of the High Road and bright open spaces of the Common & Rookery. The flat is sold chain free.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Braxted Park , Streatham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbury Station0.5 miles
- Streatham Common Station0.6 miles
- Streatham Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Brooks Estate Agents are a truly independent Estate Agent with a commitment to excellent service.
Our dedicated team is here to help with any of your property requirements including Sales, Lettings, Financial services and Property management.
We use the highest quality marketing materials with professional photos and floorplans to ensure your property is as well presented as possible.
Please contact us for a free, no obligation market appraisal.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5f5f14678003c. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooks Estate Agents, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.