Prospect Terrace, Fulford, York, YO10 4PT
- Traditional Terraced House
- Separate Living Room
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Single Third Bedroom or Study
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Superfast Broadband (30 - 300 Mbps)
- Close to Pleasant Riverside Walks
- No Onward Chain
The entrance vestibule leads into the sitting room with shaped bay window and quirky brick features including imitation fire alcove and hearth. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern units, integral oven with electric hob, and has ample space for free standing appliances. Beyond the kitchen is a small lobby, with access to a well appointed bathroom with white suite and tiled walls. The back door opens to a rear courtyard.
An enclosed staircase in the kitchen leads to the first floor landing off which are two generous double bedrooms and a third, single bedroom or study.
To the side and rear of the house is a private, enclosed paved courtyard with space for alfresco dining if required together with brick built storage space with power and a gate to the rear service lane. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating, and Full fibre network has recently been installed on the street. The property is also offered for sale with no onward chain.
General Remarks -
Viewing Micklegate - All viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents, Hudson Moody. Please contact our offices at 58, Micklegate, York, YO1 6LF. Telephone .
Fixtures And Fittings - All fixtures and fittings are specifically excluded from the sale unless they are mentioned in the particulars of sale.
Location - Situated in a quiet street close to the centre of Fulford.
Services - Mains supplies of water, electricity and drainage. Central heating.
Local Authority York - City of York Council, West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA. Telephone .
Offer Procedure - Before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor you should make your offer to the office dealing with the sale, as any delay may result in the sale being agreed to another purchaser, thus incurring unnecessary costs. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991, you will be required to provide us with financial information in order to verify your position, before we can recommend your offer to the vendor. We will also require proof of identification in order to adhere to Money Laundering Regulations.
" To the side and rear of the house is a private, enclosed paved courtyard"
BrochuresProspect Terrace, Fulford, York, YO10 4PT
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Prospect Terrace, Fulford, York, YO10 4PT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.9 miles
- Poppleton Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Hudson Moody is an independent, family owned estate agent specialising in the sale and rental of residential properties in and around York. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by a highly experienced, qualified team.
- We have an office on Micklegate in York city centre which is open 7 days a week.
- We have an office in Poppleton and a personal agent, Alex McClean based in Dunnington.
- We value te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30111272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudson Moody, Micklegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.