Forest Walk, Bristol, BS15
- Good sized family Home.
- Finished to a high standard throughout.
- Fitted kitchen and modern family bathroom
- Open planned living area.
- Rear garden with decking, lawn and patio area.
- Great storage
- Garage & off street parking
- Quiet location
Downstairs you will find a spacious open planned living/dining which runs from the front to the rear of the property and has patio doors leading to the rear patio area and garden.
The fitted kitchen and has ample ample storage and room for a dishwasher. Leading from the kitchen is a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer There is also access to the garage from the utility room
Upstairs the main bedroom has built in storage and overlooks the rear garden. The 2nd bedroom is a good sized double has hard flooring and is light and airy.
The 3rd room is a good sized single which benefits from built in storage.
As this is a family home the 2nd and 3rd bedroom are currently pink & blue, these can be returned to a neutral shade on request.
The bathroom has been finished to a very high standard with floor to ceiling tiles and has a shower cubicle and separate bath.
This property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac and is close to local transport links and amenities.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Pets will not be permitted at this property.
Forest Walk, Bristol, BS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lawrence Hill Station2.2 miles
- Stapleton Road Station2.4 miles
- Keynsham Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the
experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need
under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest
strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference forrest20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Murrays Residential Lettings, Brislington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.