Great Warley Street, Great Warley, Brentwood, CM13
- 6.7 Acres of grounds STLS including woodland, grazing field, a swimming pool and manege
- Magnificent master bedroom suite with luxuriously appointed en suite and large dressing room
- Double height reception hall with wide staircase and galleried landing
- south facing drawing room with deep mullion windows overlooking gardens
- formal dining room with elaborate plaster ceiling overlooking gardens and swimming pool
- Total internal square footage 8315 including outbuildings
Fairstead Hall is a beautiful seven bedroom Grade II listed property designed by the renowned architect John Loughborough Pearson and was built in 1889. The house is set behind electric gates within substantial gardens and grounds of around 6.7 acres (STLS) which include woodland, lawns, a grazing field, outbuildings, a swimming pool and a manège. Fairstead Hall measures 6,926 square feet and has wonderful rural views, the property has been designed so that the principal reception rooms and bedrooms overlook the gardens and surrounding countryside. Adjacent to the house is extensive garaging, a stable block and a workshop.
A generous vestibule provides access to an impressive double height reception hall, which has French polished wood panelled walls and a beautiful fireplace. The central feature is a stunning staircase which rises to a galleried landing that overlooks the reception hall. To the front of the property is a drawing room which is filled with natural light thanks to its south facing aspect and deep mullion windows. At the rear of the house is a magnificent panelled dinning room which features an intricate plaster ceiling and overlooks the gardens and pool. An inner hallway leads to a large games room overlooking the gardens, a library at the front of the house, a cloakroom and a secondary entrance with second staircase and access to a two room cellar.
Kitchen, Breakfast Room and Utility
The kitchen & breakfast room is situated at the end of the hall and has superb views over the gardens. The kitchen has bespoke hand painted units that sit beneath granite work sufaces with an AGA and integrated appliances. A sizeable utility is situated at the front of the property fitted with matching units to that of the kitchen. A door leads to a walk in pantry.
Two separate offices are accessed via a glazed link and inner courtyard, and benefit from their own WC.
Master Bedroom Suite
The master bedroom suite is south facing and has far reaching views over the gardens and countryside beyond. Features include deep mullion windows, a beautiful fireplace and air conditioning. Beside the bedroom is a luxuriously fitted en-suite bathroom, separate WC and a large dressing room.
Remaining Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The second bedroom also has far reaching views and has a bathroom which is adjacent. There are a further four bedrooms on the first floor, two well appointed bathrooms, a cloakroom and a laundry room. These bedrooms are also accessed by a secondary staircase. On the second floor is an attic bedroom.
Garaging, Stables and Workshop
Externally the property benefits from extensive garaging facilities. The garage measures 39’.7 x 18’.1 with four double-door openings. At the rear of the garage there are three stables, a workshop and gardeners WC.
Fairstead Hall lays back from the road and overlooks expansive lawns to the front which wrap around the house to an outdoor swimming pool and a detached summer house. The lawns continue to stretch around the house to the rear and lead to a manège, a tennis court and grazing field. Also within the grounds are mature woodland and delightful water features.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Great Warley Street, Great Warley, Brentwood, CM13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brentwood Station1.8 miles
- Harold Wood Station2.5 miles
- West Horndon Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Court & Property Solutions are an exciting and forward thinking estate agents, established by Nicholas Court MNAEA in 2007 arguably one of the toughest times in which to start an Estate Agency business. Since then the company and the team has grown significantly and risen to the forefront of the property market, focusing on a specific area within the South East. Our offices are strategically placed in the centre of Shenfield and Chelmsford allowing us excellent access to all of the surroundin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17266789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Court & Co, Shenfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.