South Sitch, Idridgehay, Belper, Derbyshire
- A Delightful Detached Cottage
- Located Within Private Grounds Of Main Residence
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge/Dining Room With Log Burner
- Bathroom With A Four Piece Suite
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Pleasant Garden
- Car Parking
- Unfurnished - Available Now
- EPC Grade E
The property is approached via electric gates which also serve the main house (South Sitch) and the cottage is located within the grounds.
Accommodation includes a lounge/ dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedroom and a bathroom.. To the front of the cottage there is off road parking space for several vehicles. To the side of the cottage is a delightful, mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature hedges to the borders and a patio area.
Lounge/Dining Room - 3.99 x 2.69 plus 5.52 x 3.68 (13'1" x 8'9" plus 18 - Having a feature stone fireplace with stone and tiled hearth housing a cast iron wood burning stove. There is exposed stone to the walls, two central heating radiators, an understairs cupboard providing excellent storage space and stairs lead off to the first floor. To the front are two leaded glass windows and french doors provide access.
Fitted Kitchen - 4.01 x 1.7 (13'1" x 5'6") - Appointed with a range of wooden base cupboards, drawers and eyelevel units with a granite work surface over incorporating a Belfast sink with mixer tap. There is a larder unit and integrated appliances include a Fridge/Freezer, electric oven, hob and extractor fan. Having a feature exposed stone wall, a flagged floor, tiling to splashback areas, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a window to the rear and a stable door providing access.
First Floor - Landing is carpeted and has a central heating radiator. Access is provided to the bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One - 4.05 x 2.72 (13'3" x 8'11") - Having a feature cast iron fireplace, a central heating radiator and a leaded glass window to the front elevation
Bedroom Two - 4.16 x 2.6 (13'7" x 8'6") - Having a leaded glass window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Appointed with a modern four piece suite comprising a panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with mains shower over and a folding glass door, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Having tiling to all splashback areas, a tiled floor, inset spotlighting, a heated towel rail, electric shaver point and window to the front elevation.
Outside - The property is approached via electric gates which also serve the main house (South Sitch) and the cottage is located on the right hand side. To the front of the cottage there is off road parking space for several vehicles. To the side of the cottage is a delightful, mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature hedges to the borders and a patio area. The borders are well stocked with a variety of shrubs and flowering plants.
Directions - Enter Idridgehay on Wirksworth Road from Belper/Duffield. Upon entering the village go past the village stores on the right hand side and the property can be located on the opposite side of the road approached via electric cast iron gates.
Our Fees - Our Fees - The Tenant Fee Act 2019
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to take permitted payments from tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under the legislation only include the following:
1. The rent.
2. Refundable tenancy deposit – capped at no more than five week’s rent where the annual rent
is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks’ where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit – capped at no more than one week’s rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy – where requested by the tenant capped at £50 inc VAT
(or reasonable costs if higher).
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy – where requested by the tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that
have been incurred by the landlord’s agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where
required, under a tenancy agreement – default fees can only apply when this has been
written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security
device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each
date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
NAEA PROPERTYMARK PROTECTED
MEMBERSHIP No M0045927
MEMBERS OF THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN
WEBSITE FOR OMBUDSMAN :
BrochuresBrochureSouth Sitch, Idridgehay, Belper, Derbyshire
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
South Sitch, Idridgehay, Belper, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belper Station3.7 miles
- Ambergate Station4.2 miles
- Whatstandwell Station4.5 miles
About the agent
A bit about us...
At Fletcher & Company, we're passionate about property and aim to be progressive in our thinking. We embrace change and like to challenge tradition, as we have a strong desire to always improve the way we and the industry operates.
With our highly dynamic and professional team situated at our office at the heart of Duffield, we have the advantage of a unique insight into the local property market, whilst giving you, the client, a tailored, intimate and unparallel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30100830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fletcher & Company, Duffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.