Boyd Street, Newburn
- Mid terrace house
- Two bedrooms
- Presented to a high standard
- Ground floor modern fitted bathroom/wc
- Enclosed rear yard
- Main bedroom features a 'walk in' wardrobe
Rook Matthews Sayer would highly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate the accommodation and location on offer.
Stairs up and a central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 14' 8'' x 14' 1'' Into alcove (4.47m x 4.29m)
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, television point and double doors to the hall.
Central heating radiator, two cloaks cupboards, open to: -
KITCHEN/DINER 11' 4'' x 7' 8'' Including pillar (3.45m x 2.34m)
Fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, splash back tiles, fitted gas hob with over below and extractor hood over, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed windows to the rear and a door to rear.
Modern fitted three piece suite comprising wall mounted hand wash basin, low level w.c with concealed cistern, bath with screen and shower over vertical central heating radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the rear, dado rail and loft access.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 5'' x 13' 9'' Into recess (3.17m x 4.19m)
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and a walk in wardrobe with hanging rails, central heating radiator and shelf.
BEDROOM TWO10' 8'' x 8' 0'' (3.25m x 2.44m)
Double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Enclosed yard with decked seating area, garage door and a garden shed.
Freehold – not confirmed. It is believed this property is freehold, but we are unable to confirm this as we have no access to the documentation. Should you proceed with the purchase of this property, these details must be verified by your Solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Boyd Street, Newburn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blaydon Station1.8 miles
- Wylam Station2.8 miles
- Bank Foot Metro Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Every week, around 500 new prospective buyers and prospect
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10599820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, West Denton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.