Broadway, Fulford, YO10
- fully enclosed rear garden
- immaculately presented extended family home
- modern fully fitted kitchen dining room
- bifolding doors to garden
Internally offering modern accommodation, the living room is bright and spacious with a bay window to the front aspect and centred around a feature fireplace, the open plan living flows into the rear of the property with the new extension that has created a large family dining room with a stylish modern fully fitted kitchen and bifolding doors that allow the home to seamlessly flow into the rear garden. The first floor contains three well appointed bedrooms and and main family bathroom with modern suite.
Externally, there is off parking to the front with a lawned garden area to the side which could be utilised for further off road parking if required. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and fully enclosed making it a safe environment for children and pets, with a log cabin towards the rear end of the garden which would make an excellent office space or workshop.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Broadway, Fulford, YO10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.5 miles
- Poppleton Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we're turning the industry on its head - and we're making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we've taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS148841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.