Elmer Mews, Fetcham.
- AVAILABLE 23 NOVEMBER
- GROUND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT
- GOOD SIZE STUDIO ROOM
- SEPARATE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF STATION
- CLOSE TO LEATHERHEAD TOWN CENTRE
FRONT DOOR TO Small hallway
STUDIO ROOM Good size room with high level storage cupboards, wardrobe and airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Wooden blinds, cable TV and telephone point
BATHROOM With basin, wc, medicine cabinet, towel rail and bath with shower over
KITCHEN Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units and with electric oven, hob, fridge (with freezer compartment) and washer/dryer
ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE Council Tax Band B
EPC Band E
Brochures4-Page Brochure (...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Elmer Mews, Fetcham.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leatherhead Station0.5 miles
- Bookham Station2.1 miles
- Ashtead Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992, Patrick Gardner are an independent estate agency with four branches located across the Mole Valley. As a company we have exceptional knowledge and experience in all aspects of residential property
Our flagship office in Leatherhead is centrally situated within an attractive Grade II Listed building on the corner of Church Street and the town's High Street. With its highly prominent position and with over sixty feet of window frontage our office is ideally equipped t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103124000547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.