35 Heol Illtyd, Neath, SA10 7SG
- Three bedroom mid-link property.
- Lounge plus Open Plan kitchen/dining room.
- Three bedrooms to 1st floor plus family bathroom.
- UPVC double glazing throughout.
- Gardens to front and rear.
- Ideal first time buyers/buy to let investment
- Vacant possession and no ongoing chain.
The property is in need of some decorative updating and office accommodation which briefly comprises: Entrance hall with stairs to 1st floor. The lounge (13’ x 11’5”) has a picture window to front Plus a gas fire set on a dressed stone fireplace. Double doors from the lounge and further door from the entrance hall, lead into the open plan kitchen/dining room (19’5”× 10’7”). With window plus obscured glazed door to rear. The kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted units with a fitted electric cooker and four ring hob. There is space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer. The kitchen area has laminate wood flooring.
The first floor landing with loft inspection point, Gives access to the bedroom accommodation. Bedrooms One (13’2”× 11’2”) and Two (8’9”× 14’10”) are both generous size double bedrooms, Bedroom One is located at the front of the property and has a built-in wardrobe cupboards plus airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Bedroom Two has a window overlooking the rear garden it has a built-in single wardrobe cupboard. Bedroom Three (4’4” widening to 8’1”×8’ maximum measurement) is an L-shaped, single bedroom with window to front, with double doors into an over stairs storage cupboard. The family bathroom with obscured glazed window to rear has a white three-piece suite with electric shower over a panel bath with Vinyl flooring and full tiling to walls.
Outside to the front of the property is an overgrown lawned garden with a paved pathway leading to the front door and through a shared side passageway into the rear garden. The overgrown rear garden is in need of maintenance, it has a Patio leading out onto a level space boarded by overlap with the fencing. Within the garden is an outbuilding separated into 3 storage sections.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
35 Heol Illtyd, Neath, SA10 7SG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neath Station0.7 miles
- Skewen Station1.6 miles
- Briton Ferry Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Herbert R Thomas is a highly professional independent estate agency established in 1926. We provide a full comprehensive personal service specialising in the sale, valuation and purchase of residential properties in the Vale of Glamorgan.
We are dedicated to making your proposed move, whether it be a sale, sale and purchase or purchase only, as smooth as possible. We enjoy an outstanding reputation based on personal and a high quality service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10144696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.