Stocking Way, Lincoln, LN2
- End Of Terrace House
- Four Bedrooms
- Master With Newly Fitted En Suite
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Gas Central Heating And Upvc Double Glazing
- Driveway And Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio And Decking Area
- Family Bathroom And Downstairs W.C
A well presented four bed end town house located on a popular residential area on the northern outskirts of Lincoln.
With accommodation comprising; entrance hallway, downstairs W.C, kitchen/diner, lounge/dining room. To the first floor are four bedrooms, master with newly fitted en suite, and family bathroom.
Outside there is a driveway leading to single garage. To the rear is a enclosed rear garden with patio, decking area, and garden shed.
The property is in a sought-after location with a range of excellent local amenities, shops, schooling and transport links close on hand.
Visit purplebricks.co.uk to arrange a viewing or via the purplebricks app.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Stocking Way, Lincoln, LN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station2.2 miles
- Hykeham Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1071223-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.