South Downs, Knutsford
- Virtually new detached family house, about 1763 SQFT
- Extremely well appointed and designed finished to a high standard
- Many integrated appliances, CAT 6 networked and Nest connected systems
- Open plan living dining feature kitchen and three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms, dressing room and two luxury bathrooms
- No Chain
Over the last year this detached family home has all but been re-built, extended and completely re-modelled and bears little resemblance of it's former self. Now the property is available to purchase and comes with the benefit of crisp neutral decorations throughout along with a kitchen with appliances, two bathrooms and carpets barely used!
The family accommodation has been thoughtfully designed and provides great flexibility. A larger hallway includes a WC and utility room with access to the garage, study/family room and living room to the rear of the house. The through living dining kitchen being the key feature of the house. There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms, presently arranged to three with the master having a walk in dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
A new tarmacadam driveway provides plenty of parking and to the integral garage with remote access. The large private and enclosed lawned gardens have an enviable Westerly aspect.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
South Downs, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station0.6 miles
- Mobberley Station2.3 miles
- Plumley Station3.1 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 790124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.