Kymin Road, Penarth
- Three bedroom duplex apartment with Channel views
- Generous size living room & diner and balcony
- Two bedrooms and bedroom /home office on the first floor
- Town centre location
- Parking and lock up
A brilliant size duplex apartments set a stone throw away from the main high street in Penarth with a great choice of restaurants & shops. The property is on the top floor with fantastic Channel views. The accommodation is split on two floor offering a versatile living space with balcony.
A very attractive second floor duplex apartment with superb water aspects over the channel, the property offers a great accommodation with spacious living room & diner with access onto a balcony, fitted kitchen and bedroom three /home office; the accommodation continues to the first floor with two double bedrooms and bathroom. This property also benefits central central heating and double glazing. It is conveniently situated from the town centre, shops, public transport and the sea front. This brilliant apartment also offers parking and lock up.
Glazed front door. Fitted carpet. Glazed door into the kitchen, office/bedroom three and lounge. Storage cupboard. Under stairs cupboard. Stair case up to upper floor.
Fitted Kitchen 12' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.84m x 1.98m )
Serving hatch to lounge. Large PVC double glazed window to the side with very attractive channel views. Cupboard with gas central heating Worcester boiler. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of base units and Formica worktops. Wall cupboards. Radiator. Power points. Space breakfast bar. Built-in gas hob with electric oven, extractor fan.
Living Room & Diner 18' 11" x 12' 5" ( 5.77m x 3.78m )
Fitted carpet. Power points. Telephone points. TV point. UPVC double glazed door and window to balcony/ UPVC double glazed window to the side. radiator. Balcony offers great aspect over Kymin terrace and some partial views over the Channel.
Study / Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.29m )
Built-in cupboard. UPVC double glazed window with views of the Bristol Channel. Power points. radiator. Telephone point.
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing. Airing cupboard, door to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator,Telephone point. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.82m )
Built-in cupboard. Power points. UPVC double glazed windows with channel views. Built-in wardrobes with inset vanity unit with wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 6" ( 1.80m x 1.68m )
Tiled wall, white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. and paneled bath with shower above. Shaver point, radiator. UPVC obscured double glazed window.
Communal gardens with mostly laid to lawn and some trees, parking to the rear & lock up
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kymin Road, Penarth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penarth Station0.4 miles
- Dingle Road Station0.5 miles
- Cogan Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Penarth Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Penarth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR105139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.