The Avenue, Chiswick
- Residents' Parking
- Private Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Open-Plan Reception
- Tiled Bathroom
- French Windows
- Bay Windows
- Moments From Chiswick High Road
- Close To Transport Links
- Available Furnished Or Unfurnished
The Avenue is ideally located to take advantage of everything Chiswick has to offer. The property is moments from the Chiswick High Road, providing residents with access to the outstanding range of independent and high street shops, cafes, bars and restaurants Chiswick is known for. A selection of amenities including gyms, banks and a post office are also within easy reach, in addition to local parks including Ravenscourt Park and Chiswick Common. Commuters can take advantage of proximity to Turnham Green Underground station as well as numerous local bus routes for excellent transport links into and out of the city centre.
BrochuresThe Avenue, Chiswick
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
The Avenue, Chiswick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Turnham Green Station0.3 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.5 miles
- Chiswick Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Founded in 2008, Thorgills has grown to become West London's most successful independent award-winning agent. We provide clients with sales, lettings, property management and commercial property services, focussing on Acton, Brentford, Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith and Isleworth. Our experienced team of over 40 property professionals undergo rigorous regular training to maintain their outstanding standards of customer service, property expertise, compliance and local knowledge.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29212883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thorgills, Brentford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.