The Poplars, Wakefield Road, Hipperholme, Halifax
- Family home
- Three double bedrooms
- Original features
- Character property
- Well maintained gardens to the front and the rear
- Close to all local ameneties
- Detached garage
- Opposite The Stray
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Within easy reach of local schools
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Peter David Properties
The Poplars is located opposite The Stray, close to Lightcliffe Tea Rooms, and within walking distance of Lightcliffe Primary School, making it the perfect family home.
Internally comprising: an entrance hall, a living room, a kitchen diner, a utility room, and a ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally there is a large garden to the front with a lawn and pleasant trees, and to the rear a SOUTH FACING garden with a patio and a lawn, along with a DETACHED GARAGE. The property can be accessed via electric gates at the rear, with a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY allowing off road parking for multiple cars.
Contact Peter David Properties to arrange a viewing today.
Living Room - A beautifully presented large living room which benefits from a remote controlled feature gas fire with a limestone hearth and surround. There is a bay window to the front aspect with lovely views over the garden, and a window to the side. Further benefiting from a unique ornate high ceiling, with a ceiling rose and cornice, a striking feature of the room.
Kitchen Diner - A spacious kitchen diner with the opportunity to extend to the rear. The kitchen has an integral five ring gas hob, an electric oven, and built in microwave. There is also space for other appliances, matching wall and base units, tiled splash backs, and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. With ample space to dine, a high ceiling with a beam, and window to the rear aspect with views over the garden.
Utility - The utility is located in the extended part of the property and benefits from plumbing for a washing machine, an outlet for a dryer, and ample storage space.
Cloakroom - A ground floor cloakroom with a WC and hand basin encased in a vanity unit, a useful storage cupboard, and a window to the front aspect.
Hallway - Providing access to the property through a composite door to the front of the property. A spacious hallway with an oak lined cloaks cupboard, and a window with a window seat with views over the garden.
Landing - Providing access to the first floor accommodation, with built in storage.
Master Bedroom - A large master bedroom with a cast iron fire place, an ornate ceiling, and built in wardrobes across one wall. With a window to the front elevation, providing pleasant views over the garden.
Bedroom Two - A second large double bedroom with a window to the rear elevation.
House Bathroom - A modern fully tiled house bathroom which benefits from a bath, a separate large walk in shower, a WC, and a hand basin. With a useful storage cupboard, a chrome heated towel rail, and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three - A double bedroom with a window to the front elevation.
External - The property benefits from a South facing rear garden, with a well maintained lawn, and a patio which makes the perfect space for entertaining. The garden can be accessed via electric gates and a private driveway, leading to a single detached garage with light and power. To the front the property further benefits from a large garden with a lawn and pleasant trees and shrubbery.
Directions - For Satnav please use the postcode HX3 8AU.
Viewings - Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Please contact Peter David Properties.
Mortgages - We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresThe Poplars, Wakefield Road, Hipperholme, HalifaxBrochure
The Poplars, Wakefield Road, Hipperholme, Halifax
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halifax Station2.1 miles
- Brighouse Station2.1 miles
- Low Moor Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Peter David Properties is a local, family owned, estate agent who sell and rent residential properties throughout Halifax, Brighouse, Calderdale and Kirklees. Established in 1996, the company has an excellent reputation in the Halifax and Calderdale area for which we are proud and this has enabled the business to grow from strength to strength over the years.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30122729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties, Brighouse. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.