Plympton Avenue, London NW6
- A meticulously designed terraced Victorian property.
- Offers in excess of 1800 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- Formal reception room, followed by a generous dining room
- Expansive, light abundant kitchen at the rear.
- 33 ft south facing rear garden
- Hardwood parquet flooring throughout the entire GF
- Convenient transport links within walking distance
- Situated on a sought after, tree-lined street.
- Within close proximity of the best local schools
- Viewing highly recommended.
Upon entering the property, the attention to detail and development thought process is immediately apparent. To the right of the entrance hallway, there is a formal bay fronted reception room followed by a spacious dining room. Both rooms boasts high ceilings and beautiful Hardwood parquet flooring.
The rear of the property has been extended to create an impressive and expansive kitchen/dining area. The property’s south-facing aspect ensures this space is flooded by natural light throughout the day. A generous 32 ft south facing garden is accessible through bi-folding doors. The entire Ground Floor features beautiful Hardwood parquet flooring.
The First Floor is comprised of three bedrooms, one of which is the main bedroom and has a modern en-suite wet room. The second and third bedrooms are serviced by a large family bathroom featuring a roll top bath. The Second Floor boasts a fourth bedroom with a further en-suite shower room and an abundance of eaves storage.
Plympton Avenue in a small pocket of lovely quaint Victorian streets within proximity to local amenities such as independent eateries, shopping facilities and the Tricycle Theatre. Excellent transports links via Kilburn (Jubilee), Queen's Park (Bakerloo & Overground) and Brondesbury Park (Overground) Stations. The property is also a short walk to the delights of Queen's Park.
The property is also within the catchment of popular schools in the area such as Malorees Infant & Junior Schools and Queens Park Community College.
Viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresPlympton Avenue, London NW6
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Plympton Avenue, London NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brondesbury Park Station0.2 miles
- Brondesbury Station0.3 miles
- Kilburn Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff & Co are a highly motivated independent residential Estate Agency committed to providing a personal and professional service to achieve the best results for our clients at all times. Our three offices generate a vast amount of enquiries everyday from would be purchasers to potential clients alike.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30123158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.