Ninian Road, Cardiff
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TOP FLOOR
- CLOSE TO WELLFIELD ROAD
- LOVELY VIEWS
- WELL PRESENTED
Key Executive Sales are delighted to offer this stunning three bedroom apartment situated on the top floor of this well presented Victorian conversion positioned opposite Roath Recreation and Gardens and close to Wellfield Road and Roath Park.
The property is accessed through a wide receiving hallway with open plan kitchen and living room with views out over the park. The master bedroom comes with an en-suite bathroom with two further bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is an ideal purchase for a first time buyer, if down sizing, or buy to let investor with a previous rental of £1,200 PCM being achieved.
Council Tax Band - D
Ninian road is a sought after location within CF24 and is situated close to excellent transport links into Cardiff City centre, Heath Hospital and access out of Cardiff onto the M4.
For more information or to book a viewing, please contact us on the following:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. The particulars that are issued do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. particulars should be independently verified by buyers,.
BrochuresNinian Road, CardiffBrochure
Ninian Road, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.8 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.1 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Key Executive Sales are a new branch of Keylet Sales & Lettings. We focus on the sales of Executive properties across the entirety of Cardiff, Penarth and the Vale. We have over 20 years worth of experience.
Let's see what we can do for you!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30123420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key Executive Sales, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.