Cumberland Road, Greenock
- EPC = BAND D
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Close to local Schooling
- Ideal starter accommodation
- Garden grounds to rear
- Close to local transport links
- Viewing is a must to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer
The Accommodation comprises of Entrance Hallway with storage cupboard and Lamianate flooring throughout. Bright and Stylish Lounge with large Picture frame window to front and Laminate flooring throughout.
The Modern fitted Kitchen comprises of ample floor and wall mounted units, Gas Hob, Electric and Stainless Steel Chimney Extractor, Washing Machine included in the sale, Access to rear Garden.
On the upper Landing there are Two good size Double Bedrooms one to the front and one to the rear with newly fitted carpets throughout, one with built in storage cupboard.
Fitted Bathroom with three piece white suite and over the bath wall mounted Electric Shower, Tiling throughout.
The Property includes Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
Garden Grounds to the front and rear are mainly laid to lawn with Patio area surrounding Hedges,
Early Veiwing is Highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge - 3.64m x 4.56m (11'11" x 14'11") -
Kitchen - 2.31m x 4.94m (7'6" x 16'2") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.63m x 3.84m (11'10" x 12'7") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.16m x 3.66m (10'4" x 12'0") -
Bathroom - 2.00m x 1.76m (6'6" x 5'9") -
Rear View -
Rear Garden -
BrochuresBrochureCumberland Road, Greenock
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Cumberland Road, Greenock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branchton Station0.6 miles
- IBM Halt Station1.1 miles
- Gourock Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Brian Harkins Estate Agents is a family run Independent business established in 2008. We pride ourselves on our reputation we have built through House Sales & Financial Services. We are well aware that selling your house is a very important decision for clients; we will do everything possible to make the process as simple as possible from start to finish. Whether you would like; A Free no obligation Valuation of your home, to check out all the Fees and Outlays involved or to simply have a ch
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30124562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Harkins, Port Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.