Morley Gardens, Radcliffe On Trent
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- SOUTHERLY FACING, FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- OFF STREET PARKING
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/DINER WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
Enter through a partly glazed, obscure uPVC door into the entrance hallway fitted with carpeted flooring, radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors leading to the WC/Cloakroom plus Lounge.
5' 7''(max) x 2' 11''(max) (1.7m x 0.9m)
Fitted with a white two piece suite comprising of a low level WC and a wall mounted wash hand basin with splash back tiling and chrome mixer tap. Additional features include tile-effect flooring, radiator, wall mounted mirror cabinet and uPVC, obscured window to the front aspect.
15' 1'' x 11' 7'' (max) (4.59m x 3.56m)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, under stairs storage closet, a set of double doors into the dining area and a large uPVC box bay window to the front aspect.
9' 8'' x 8' 0'' (2.95m x 2.44m)
Tile effect flooring, radiator, opening to the kitchen and a set of uPVC French Doors to the rear aspect leading onto a paved patio area.
9' 8'' x 6' 8'' (2.95m x 2.04m)
Fitted with a range of white high gloss modern wall and base units with a roll edge worktop incorporating a stainless steel sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap, further to a five ring gas hob with inset canopy extractor hood above. Additional integrated appliances comprising a double NEFF oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Continuation of tile effect flooring splash back wall tiling and uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Carpeted flooring, door to airing cupboard, full height storage closet, loft hatch, uPVC window to the side aspect and doors to the various rooms.
13' 0'' x 8' 4'' (into fitted wardrobes) (3.96m x 2.54m)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, uPVC window to the rear aspect and fitted wardrobes incorporating an inbuilt dressing table.
9' 2'' x 8' 4'' (max) (2.79m x 2.54m)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, fitted wardrobes and uPVC window to the front aspect.
9' 10'' x 6' 5'' (2.99m x 1.96m)
Carpeted flooring, radiator and uPVC window to the rear aspect.
6' 1'' x 7' 3'' (1.85m x 2.21m)
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and a panel bath with mixer tap and mains shower over. Partly tiled to the walls, tile effect flooring, chrome heated towel rail, wall mounted mirror cabinet and uPVC, obscure window to the front aspect.
To the front the property benefits from a tarmac driveway offering parking for up to 2 vehicles, a small selection of planting and gated side access to the rear of the property.
The rear of the property is southerly facing and fully enclosed with 6ft timber fencing. Mainly laid to lawn, benefiting from a paved patio area, a small selection of shrubbery to the foot of the garden and a timber shed included within the sale.
£175 per quarter. This fee covers: -
• Office costs: the phone line that is required for the operation of the gates and intercom system.
• Gate Maintenance: to cover the six-monthly maintenance visits, with a reserve for any unexpected callouts.
• External Repairs: largely covers any unexpected works to the lighting, the boundary fences, and the roadways.
• Pumping Station: covers maintenance and unexpected works
• Gardening/Maintenance of all shared areas on the street.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC Graph
Morley Gardens, Radcliffe On Trent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radcliffe (Notts) Station0.3 miles
- Netherfield Station1.8 miles
- Carlton Station2.4 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your home, we take pride in providing the personal touch and believe in good old fashioned customer care. To us, you are not just another property you are a valued customer and we are committed to securing for you that all important sale.
After all it is in both our interests!
Buying a house is both incredibly rewarding and potentially frustrating. Bercote eases the frustration and highlights the reward!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10600076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bercote & Co, Radcliffe-On-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.