Tennyson Road, London, NW6
- Refurbished four bedroom Terraced property
- Spanning 1690 sq ft, over three floors
- Bright & spacious living room & kitchen
- 16 ft south facing garden
- One bathroom, one en-suite showerroom & WC
- Ample storage throughout
- Within close proximity of the best local schools
- Close to the delightful Queen's PAR
- Transport: Queen's Park (Bakerloo & Overground) & Brondesbury (Overground) Stations
- Early viewing is highly recommended
The property successfully combines sympathetic contemporary. The owners have gone through great lengths to source bespoke fixtures and fittings to create this beautiful home.
Upon entering the property, you are immediately met with an extremely light and airy hallway with high ceilings. On the left sides of the entrance hallway, there is a spacious and light reception room with large windows, feature fireplace and beautiful Parquet flooring, separate utility room and a WC. At the rear of the property, there is an expansive 31ft kitchen/reception area. The 16 ft south facing garden can be accessed through large bi-folding doors at the rear..
The First Floor boasts three large bedrooms, two of which that benefit from feature fireplaces. The Second Floor offers the main bedroom and benefits from an en-suite shower room, eaves storage and a private decked roof terrace.
Further benefits include sash windows with double glazing throughout, a state of the art heating system with built-in sensor to reduce bills by 65% and Sonos system.
Situated close to the green spaces of Queen’s Park & the trendy restaurants and cafes of Salusbury Road. Transport links include Queen's Park Bakerloo Line & Brondesbury Overground Stations.
Early viewings highly recommended of this simply outstanding home.
BrochuresTennyson Road, London, NW6
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Tennyson Road, London, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brondesbury Park Station0.3 miles
- Brondesbury Station0.4 miles
- Queen's Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff & Co are a highly motivated independent residential Estate Agency committed to providing a personal and professional service to achieve the best results for our clients at all times. Our three offices generate a vast amount of enquiries everyday from would be purchasers to potential clients alike.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30126827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.