Bramley Copse, Long Ashton
- Semi Detached Coach House
- Ideal Investment Purchase / First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Immaculately Presented Two Bedroom Home
- En-Suite Shower Room & Main Bathroom
- Open-Plan Living/Dining Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Single Garage & Off-Street Parking
- Freehold Tenure
- Popular Development Location
- South Facing property with lots of natural light
This modern and immaculately presented property is ideal for first time buyers or as an investment purchase. The property's living space sits above a garage with a railed stairway up to the main living area. The cosy two-bedroom coach-house benefits from a bright and homely living space as it's south facing and has an arched entrance into the modern-fitted kitchen complete with Velux window. The first bedroom fits a double bed whilst leaving plenty of space for wardrobes or bedside tables, this room has front facing windows and boasts an en-suite with a shower and Velux window. The second bedroom is best suited as a single bedroom and may be converted into an office or study creating further living space. The main bathroom is finished to a nice standard and has a shower over bath along with a Velux window. The Coach House benefits from a single garage and off street parking.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Bramley Copse, Long Ashton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station2.8 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station3.5 miles
- Bedminster Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Alexander May is a local independent Estate Agent providing a well-respected estate agency service from its branches in Clifton, Southville and Long Ashton
Clifton Branch: Clifton, Leigh Woods, Clifton Wood, Hotwells, Abbots Leigh, Harbourside, City Centre, Cotham, Redland, Stoke Bishop, Sneyd Park, Westbury Park, Westbury on Trym, Henleaze, Kingsdown
Southville Branch: Southville, Bedminster, Bedminster Down, Ashton, Totterdown, Windmill Hill, Victoria Park,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10583458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander May, Long Ashton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.