Crow Lane, Rochester
- IMPRESSIVE GROUNDFLOOR APARTMENT
- SOUGHT-AFTER GATED KINGS MEWS LOCATION
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- SPACIOUS OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN-DINER
- CENTRAL ROCHESTER ME1 LOCATION
- WALK TO STATION AND 35 MINUTE FAST TRAINS TO LONDON
- CLOSE TO A2/M2/M20 ROAD LINKS
- WALK TO QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS FOR ALL AGE GROUPS
- WALK TO RIVER MEDWAY, ROCHESTER CATHEDRAL, VINES PARK AND NORMAN CASTLE
- BY HISTORIC DICKENSIAN HIGH STREET AND ALL BARS, RESTAURANTS AND BOUTIQUES
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
Hallway - 2.5m x 2.5m (8'2" x 8'2") - Good size L shaped hallway giving access to bathroom, bedroom and lounge, with neutral decor and carpet.
Bathroom - 1.8m x 2.2m (5'10" x 7'2") - Spacious bathroom with white suite consisting of bath, basin and WC, neutral vinyl flooring and decor, partial white wall tiles and feature tiles to side of bath.
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.95m (10'9" x 12'11") - Good size double bedroom with neutral carpet and decor, window to rear, plenty of space for wardrobes and chest of drawers.
Lounge/Kitchen-Diner - 6.9m x 5.2m (22'7" x 17'0") - Very impressive spacious room, with attractive modern kitchen to one side with good range of wood-effect wall and floor units, contrasting grey work tops and breakfast bar, partial white wall tiles, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and gas hob, spotlight and chrome fixtures and fittings; open plan to dining and lounge areas with plenty of space for table and chairs, sofas and furniture. Two windows to rear of the room offer plenty of natural light.
Front Of Building - From Crow Lane, the apartment is accessed via a secure entry phone gate, and is located off the main courtyard of this attractive looking former warehouse. The communal hallway leads directly to your front door. From here it's a walk to station, schools, High Street and all local amenities.
*** - Greenleaf work closely with qualified, trusted and competitive mortgage consultants and local solicitors, enabling clients the time-saving opportunity of keeping all aspects of buying and selling a property under one roof. For this service we receive a fee of between one and two hundred pounds per referral.
BrochuresCrow Lane, Rochester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Crow Lane, Rochester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rochester Station0.2 miles
- Strood Station0.7 miles
- Chatham Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Greenleaf have been selling and letting properties in and around Medway for 13 years. We have new offices in Rochester High Street. Greenleaf are members of NAEA and ARLA and have qualified staff who in total have a combined experience of over 100 years. We offer sales and lettings for both commercial and residential properties situated in Medway and the surrounding areas.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30127218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenleaf Property Services Ltd, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.