Fernlea Avenue, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 8HF
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- No onward chain
- Retirement apartment for residents aged 60 and over
- One double bedroom
- Lounge/dining room leading to a private balcony
- House Manager 9am - 5pm 5 days a week
- 24 Hour Careline response system
- Less than 100 metres from the town centre and its amenities
Flat 53 is located conveniently within the development with the lift, hairdressers and guest suite nearby.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of fitted units, mid height oven, four ring electric hob with overhead extractor, washing machine and a fridge/freezer
• Lounge/dining room with electric fire providing and attractive focal point in the room and patio doors providing access out to a private balcony which enjoys views over the communal grounds
• Double bedroom benefitting from a built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors
• Bathroom incorporating a bath with overhead shower, WC and a wash hand basin
• Further benefits include double glazing, electric heating and an entry phone intercoms system
• Offered with no onward chain
St Mary’s Mews has an on-site House Manager who works 9am – 5pm, 5 days a week and a 24 hour Careline response system.
The communal garden are beautifully kept, with paths providing access to communal areas and various entrances into St Mary’s Mews. All residents have the use of an excellent range of communal facilities which include a laundry room, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, hair salon with visiting hairdressers and a refuse store. There is also a guest suite which we understand there is a nominal charge for the use of.
Ferndown’s town centre offers an array of facilities to include a supermarket, health centre, post office, pharmacies, library, cafes and restaurants.
Lease: 99 Years from 1989
Service Charge: Approximately £2,411 per annum
Ground Rent: Approximately £260 per annum
Managing Agent: First Port Property Services
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Fernlea Avenue, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 8HF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station5.1 miles
- Bournemouth Station5.1 miles
- Pokesdown Station5.6 miles
About the agent
At Hearnes Estate Agents, we pride ourselves on providing a unique and tailored property service in the Dorset and Hampshire area. As a family run business since 1996, we have a track record of delivering outstanding service, covering all aspects of property sales.
With expert knowledge of the local and surrounding areas, we provide our customers with a specialist service that is professional, honest and efficient, ensuring our clients receive the best possible adv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 137190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.