Fordlands Road, Fulford
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!!
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Located in the ever popular Fulford area
- Upgraded and maintained to a high standard
- Living room with French doors to garden
- Family bathroom with 3 piece suite
- Stunning south facing rear garden
- An internal viewing is essential!
Side Entrance - Entrance door to;
Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.18m (11'9 x 7'2) - Two uPVC double glazed windows to rear, uPVC double glazed French doors to side, fitted units comprising stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for dishwasher, fitted cupboards, designer radiator. Porcelain floors.
Utility Room - Fitted units, cupboard housing combination boiler, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, designer radiator, electric fan, glazed door to living room. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Living/Dining Room - 5.82m x 3.23m (19'1 x 10'7) - uPVC double glazed window to rear, uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear, power points, TV point, phone point double panelled radiator. Oak flooring.
Bathroom - 2.67m x 1.91m (8'9 x 6'3) - Two uPVC double glazed windows to front, jacuzzi bath with shower over and shower screen, hand wash basin, fully tiled walls, electric fan, cupboards, towel rail/radiator. Tiled flooring.
Separate Wc - uPVC double glazed window to front, hand wash basin, low level WC, electric fan. Tiled flooring.
Inner Hallway - Front door, double panelled radiator, storage cupboard with electrics. Oak flooring.
First Floor Landing - uPVC double glazed windows to front, storage cupboard, access to loft space via drop down ladder. Carpet.
Bedroom 1 - 4.29m x 3.66m (14'1 x 12') - uPVC double glazed window to rear, double panelled radiator, feature fireplace, TV point, power points. Carpet.
Bedroom 2 - 3.99m x 2.90m (13'1 x 9'6) - uPVC double glazed window to rear, double panelled radiator, feature fireplace, TV point, power points. Carpet.
Bedroom 3 - 3.00m x 2.41m (9'10 x 7'11) - uPVC double glazed window to front, double panelled radiator, TV point, power points. Laminate flooring.
Outside - South facing rear garden laid to lawn with fully established trees, blossom tree, fruit orchard, water tap and lights plus a timber shed. Garage with power and light.
BrochuresBrochureFordlands Road, Fulford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Fordlands Road, Fulford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station2.3 miles
- Poppleton Station4.6 miles
About the agent
As one of York's leading estate agents Churchills have three local offices offering a wide range of homes for sale around York and the surrounding villages. Our Team are experienced, enthusiastic and friendly, we deal in the sale and rental of residential property in and around York. Our aim is to provide a professional, yet approachable, service offering informed advice from experienced property professionals through proactive marketing techniques.Ch
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30127446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchills Estate Agents, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.