St. James's Parade, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Town House
Inside, the hallway has storage to the left and, ahead, an ornate ceiling arch that leads to stairs up to a half-landing, with sashed window overlooking trees and a garden to the rear. Further up the stairway, with original banisters and handrail, there are doors to two rooms. First is the kitchen, with grey, Shaker-style units, off-white marble work sur-faces, a central 'island' unit and Baumatic double oven range cooker. Other features include built in cupboards and a wrought iron fireplace, while a sashed window offers views to the rear.
A doorway directly from the kitchen leads to a spacious Dining/Living Room that spans the full width of the property. The Venetian triple window seen from the outside forms a central feature on the inside of this room that also has detailed stone cornicing and arched alcoves either side of a fireplace and hearth.
Back to the carpeted hallway, stairs upwards lead to another half-landing and window to the rear, then upwards again to the second floor where there are 2 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Bedroom 1 has a shuttered window to the rear, and original built-in alcove cupboards and a wrought iron fireplace. Bedroom 2 has 2 windows to the front and features 4 unique, handbuilt cabin-style bed units, comprising bed, headboard, bookcase and electric points – ideal for a large family or letting opportunities. The roomy bathroom has both rolltop bath and contemporary shower, as well as two basin units.
Stairs up to the third floor spiral round to a larger than expected landing with three further Bedrooms and 2 Bath-rooms. This home has attractive, neutral decoration throughout and both an intercom and an alarm system.
Shop - no included in the floor plan
1. The term of the Lease is 10 years from 14th September 2019
2. There is a Tenant's break clause on 13th September 2024 provided no less than six months prior written notice is given.
For more information please contact Sam Daniels
St James's Parade is an attractive street in the heart of Bath city centre, just a short walk from Bath Spa station and with easy access on foot to all of this world heritage city's shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment facilities, as well as its wide range of historic and cultural attractions.
St. James's Parade, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.2 miles
- Oldfield Park Station0.8 miles
- Freshford Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Knight Frank residential teams are available for phone and video appointments. Market appraisals, home visits and viewings can still be undertaken with agreement of all parties and while strictly adhering to all social distancing and PPE guidance Recently, we have all been faced with unprecedented circumstances, and as we navigate these extraordinary times, it is not just an estate agent that you need, but a partner in property.
Our teams of experts are on hand to hel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BTH012061730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.